build.phonegap (Photo credit: doctorserone)
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Comunicando 114 ¿Qué móvil prefieres? iPhone, BlackBerry o Android (Photo credit: jagelado)
Please watch the BlackBerry Jam Europe 2013 session - JAM364 on Building Beautiful Apps for BlackBerry 10 with AIR.
- BlackBerry 10 to Launch with 70,000 Apps - More than any First Generation Operating System(blogs.blackberry.com)
- BlackBerry Z10: Top 5 things you should know(blogs.blackberry.com)
- Google open to the idea of building BlackBerry 10 apps, if the user base grows(crackberry.com)
Friday, February 15, 2013
Converting an existing Flex 3.0 or an older application to Run on mobile:
- Create a mobile project
- Add the MX.swc to the library path of your mobile project.
- Copy the code to this mobile project. Now, you would be able to use the MX Libraries in your mobile project.
- Test the performance on the mobile device, if it is not acceptable or very slow.
- Start replacing the MX components with Spark components until performance is acceptable in Step 4.
- In case you feel, the application is not very usable in small mobile screen,
- try re-designing & re-implementing your application using only mobile supported components.
- You may consider reuse of some of your existing code to same effort & time. If very little reuse is possible you may consider evaluating development using other frameworks (for eg. Titanium, PhoneGap or HTML 5)
- Mobile app development(mobileapplicationdeveloping.wordpress.com)
- Which Cross Platform Mobile Development Platform Should You Choose?(simpleprogrammer.com)
- Unlocking the potential of mobile devices(epicafinance.com)
Friday, October 19, 2012
ActionScript (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Falcon, the next-generation MXML and ActionScript compiler that is currently under development
Following are the key differences between Falcon and ASC 2.0
- ASC 2.0 is essentially a fork of Falcon.
- Falcon was branched off from ASC 2.0 in summer 2012 and the packages were renamed from com.adobe.flash to org.apache.flex.
- Falcon supports Flex (MXML)
- ASC 2.0 is mainly focused on gaming.
the new ActionScript Compiler (ASC 2.0) is part of the AIR 3.4/FP 11.4 SDK. The complete release notes are available here. It things like Concurrency (ActionScript Workers) support for debugging and more.
- Flash Builder 4.7 and Adobe Scout 1.0 Released(inflagrantedelicto.memoryspiral.com)
- A new Flash Builder(randytroppmann.com)
- Adobe Delivers New Game Developer Tools in Creative Cloud(blogs.adobe.com)
- 10 Things A Good Flex Developer Should Know(flexdevelopers.com)
- Adobe launches new cloud-based game development tools(venturebeat.com)
- BlackBerry SDK for Adobe AIR support for Flash Builder 4.7(devblog.blackberry.com)
- Beginning to Flex!(dashoftech.wordpress.com)